Chrome Plating & Metal Restoration FAQs
Below are some frequently asked restoration questions. If you have a question that is not addressed here, please feel free to contact us.
- The car or truck parts I need to have restored are pitted, rusted, and incomplete. Is it possible to restore parts that have partially rotted away?
- Absolutely. Often times, car or truck parts arrive at our MA facility with large sections missing or rotted out.
Our team of experienced restoration technicians can fabricate any missing piece, and then expertly incorporate it into the part. Once the final coating is completed, the fabricated portion is undetectable.
- I own a few show cars, and a few daily drivers. Can Nu-Chrome perform show-quality work as well as repairs for daily drivers?
- One of our specialties here at Nu-Chrome is the ability to cater to the quality level that the customer requires. When pricing a job, our specialists will inquire about your project requirements.
Whether you are looking to earn 'Best In Show,' or simply look good while driving down the road, Nu-Chrome has you covered.
- What are your rates / prices for metal restoration & chrome plating?
- Before Nu-Chrome can price any project, we must first gather various information from the customer.
Since each job contains a number of factors, every quote will be different. Variables include coating type, quality level, damage repair, job scope, turnaround time, etc.
Visit our pricing page to learn about our three-phase pricing procedure or contact us for more information.